Park Program Information
Recreation Programs Information
The Coloma Township Park District operates what is termed a " three season" year round recreation program; with activities for summer, fall, and winter/spring. Programs are geared for four different age groups: Preschool, School age, adults, and senior citizens. The program is divided into four segments.
- Skills Program: which participant's focus on physical development and prowess.
- Recreational Activities: which develop talents in hobbies and other activities
- Special Events: which feature programs that normally last one day, and feature a uniquely athletic or educational experience of some type.
For More Information Please contact the Administrative Office
- Office address: 508 East 11th Street, Rock Falls, IL 61071
- Phone number: 815-625-0272
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Office closed for Lunch : 12:00 - 1:00pm
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Winter / Spring Programs for 2021
The Winter/Spring Program will run for four to six week period unless otherwise noted. Programs begin the week of January 6th. Please check each program carefully for correct information. Due to circumstances beyond our control, sessions during this time may have to be postponed or rescheduled and we will make every effort to make up sessions at another time.
The Coloma Township Park District reserves the right to cancel a program due to insufficient registration or to close a program if filled. All persons planning to attend the Park District programs must register at the park District Administrative office only. (Prior to the start of the programs).
All programs listed in the brochure are contingent upon sufficient enrollment. All programs cancelled by the Park District due to insufficient registration will be refunded in full. NO refunds will be issued once a program has begun. Refunds may be obtained prior to the first program meeting. There will be no telephone registration accepted for recreation programs
© Coloma Township Park District. 2020